Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lee Min Ho, “People Asked If I Was Going Out With Park Shin Hye During Kiss Scenes”


Lee Min Ho in an interview after the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" ended shared that people around him and Park Shin Hye thought they were actually going out together.

Actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye in the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" played the Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang couple.

Lee Min Ho in the interview said that the synergy of him and Park shin Hye attributed to his acting skills, adding that the chemistry of the triangle love relationship of Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan, and Choi Young Do, played by actor Kim Woo Bin, was the reason behind the popularity of the drama "The Heirs," to the point where the staff members of the drama doubted that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were going out for real.

"As I said before, 'The Heirs' is a result of giving my hundred percent to the character Kim Tan. I was not Lee Min Ho but Kim Tan. After filming kiss scenes with Shin Hye, I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, 'Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'"

source: KPopStars

No comments:

Post a Comment