Friday, July 5, 2013

Lee Min Ho to show a ‘different side’ in PH concert


Hallyu star Lee Min Ho feels “very excited and happy” to be in Manila for the second time and has prepared more surprises for his fans.
Min Ho, popularly known in the Philippines as Go Jun Pyo from "Boys Over Flowers," returned to Manila for his "My Everything Global Tour," which is set at the Mall of Asia Arena on Saturday, July 6.
“I will be doing my first official performance in the Philippines. I’m excited to show my different side. Not as a professional singer, but a different Lee Min Ho onstage. I’m looking forward to seeing all of my fans. I hope my Filipino fans will always be happy,” Min Ho told reporters at a press conference held at the Bench Tower, Bonifacio Global City on Friday, July 5.

TV host Sam Oh translated Min Ho’s statements in English.
The Korean actor-singer, who arrived in Manila on Thursday night, July 4, named his ongoing tour after his debut album, “My Everything.”
Min Ho was in a joking mood as he faced the local press, and said that fans should watch out for “my butt dancing” in the concert.


‘Dancing doesn’t fit me’

“Even if I’m in different countries, I feel like my fans are unanimous, that dancing doesn’t fit me. Their response to my dancing isn’t that great,” he further joked.
Min Ho will perform songs from his album, such as “My Little Princess,” “Pieces of Love,” “Love Motion,” “Without You” and “You and I.”
“My Everything,” he adds, is his gift to fans.
“My fans know that I really prefer singing slow ballads, but I like to mix it up in this album. So I have a couple of beats that are kind of dancey. I felt like my singing needs a bit of work. This album is another way for me to work on that aspect.”
He explained that the title of his album refers to fans because they are “my everything.”
The album is doing well in the charts, even as fans are looking forward to his upcoming TV drama “Heirs” with Park Shin Hye.
“There’s no one word which can encapsulate my relation with my fans. My fans are my lovers, my friends, my family, my everything. Over the years, the communication I have with my fans have deepen a bit,” Min Ho said.


Very passionate Pinoy fans

He never runs out of good words for his Filipino fans, whom he describes as “very passionate.”
“When I look into their eyes, they look innocent. They are very passionate. Because there are many beautiful islands in the Philippines, it somehow reflects to my fans as well. The romanticism and the femininity shows through my Filipino fans.”

Min Ho has over seven million followers on Facebook.

source: Yahoo! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment