Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lee Min Ho Goes to Japan to Promote Drama “Faith”


Top star Lee Min Ho flew to Japan in order to promote his latest drama “Faith.”

On December 2, Lee Min Ho attended the press conference for “Faith” at Yokohama Grand InterContinental Hotel. “Because the drama shooting lasted for so long, I haven’t been able to meet the fans. It’s a cold season and as Christmas is nearing, I want to spend some cozy time with the fans and make unforgettable memories.”
When asked about whether he can relate to his on-screen character Choi Young, the actor responded, “He and I are similar in that we do our best to keep our promises. But personally, I am more straightforward in expressing my feelings to women.”
From December 5, the drama will air on the Japanese smartphone channel NOTTV(www.nottv.jp) every Wednesdays and Thursdays. A release of a DVD is scheduled for next year as well.



source: soompi

1 comment:

  1. lee min ho a day (or a night), keeps me going everyday... you are the most effective energizer lee min ho!

    ReplyDelete