Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lee Min Ho wants to play a rebel for next role


Actor Lee Min Ho expressed what he wishes to do for his next role.
On the 21st, the actor had a fashion shoot and interview with fashion magazine ‘At Style‘ (‘At Star1‘). During the interview, Lee Min Ho stated, “I would like to try being a rebellious character in a young drama. I also want to try out roles that I can only do at my age.”
In response to a question about what he would like to do as a young man and not an actor, Lee Min Ho answered, “I want to go backpacking around the world. I want to go after I’ve made all the plans and preparations myself.”
When asked about financial management, Lee Min Ho said, ”I don’t know anything specific because my parents handle all my finances.”

What do you think? What role would you like to see Lee Min Ho play?

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment