Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lee Min Ho's Social Network Updates 26.06.2012



너무 많은 축하 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 촬영을 하느라 생일이 지났네요 ^^
Today has been pretty busy working on a drama shooting to realize my 26th birthday! It has passed so quickly, but all the good wishes and cheers made me very happy! :) Thank you again for your sweet messages! They mean a lot to me as you know well. Then have a fantastic day everyone and see you soon! :) bye!

皆さんの本当にたくさんのお祝いと応援に感謝しています。
ずっと撮影をしていたので、誕生日が一瞬で過ぎ去ってしまいました^^
非常感谢大家都祝贺我的生日,, 我忙着拍戏都忘记我的生日已经过去了,,哈哈

[Video: From Minho. 2012,06,22]
在我生日的那天,我一直拍戏了
我希望我正在拍的电视剧 The Faith获得大成功,以及我的付出不是白费
谢谢大家支持我.
誕生日でしたが、今日も撮影をしました。今撮影しているドラマ(the faith)が大成功すると良いですね。頑張ってる分、大きな結果が出ると嬉しいです。
Of all the wishes that i want, I hope a new tv drama that is supposed to be aired in few months, The Faith will be successful. I believe it would be so rewarding as much as I do my best, wouldn't it? As well, it will be just as fine as you cheer! :)

Video posted:


English Translation of Lee Min Ho's speech on the video by Lee Min Ho's World:
"It’s my birthday. And I had film shooting as well. I hope ‘The Faith’ does well. I hope for a good result as much as I’ve put my best effort into it. Thank you! Bye~"

English Translation of the video: Solly @ Lee Min Ho's World

No comments:

Post a Comment