Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lee Min Ho's Message for MJ (Minoz Japan) 04.04.2012


Video Credits: Falcon1004 @ Twitter

English Translation: "Hello MJ [Minoz Japan], this is Lee Min Ho. Minoz Japan 3rd fan meeting scheduled on May 20th has been cancelled due to focusing on my upcoming drama. Because I want to greet every one of you with an improved and better image, I will need to work sincerely for the shooting of the drama which was the reason for cancellation. I’ve met many of you before and it’s been a while since we’ve met and was looking forward to it [the event], and I do feel pity that it couldn’t happen. However, after the drama ends sometime in December, there will possibly be an opportunity then for me to go see you. Until then, please take good care of your health. I will always continue to be the hard working Lee Min Ho. Until the day comes when we meet again, please be healthy. Thank you!"

English Translation: Solly @ Lee Min Ho’s World (leeminhoworld.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment